A chance for New and seasoned “CaHiToites” to try something new and different. Activities at our Resident Camp will include Canoeing, Cookouts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Orienteering, Nature Lore, Drama, Swimming, Hip Hop Dance, Climbing Wall and more.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Quality programs & caring staff
- Inclusive program
- Traditional Camp programming that offer a range of activities
- Affordable sessions
- Focus on camper choice and kid-planning
- Small cabin groups and high staff ratio
- ACA Accreditation and excellent safety record
- We serve boys and girls entering 2nd grade and up in Fall 2014
- Transportation to and from Camp CaHiTo Day Camp
- Beautiful natural setting with 14 acres of privacy and surrounded by San Bernardino National Forest
Resident Camp Week
- Sunday, August 3rd – Friday, August 8th, 2014
Registration Pricing: $580 all inclusive
*Camp Fire SD Membership All campers are required to become a Camp Fire SD member for $25. Benefits include Member Only Discounts and optional Club Programming. Each child in the family will need a Membership and it is good for the 2014 Season.
- Special Resident Camp Tshirt
- Transportation to & from CaHiTo day camp
- All activities, climbing wall, canoeing, archery, etc
- All meals and boarding
- and FUN!