Overnights are available for Campers 6-16 years old during the week of registration. Make your camper’s experience at Camp CaHiTo one of a kind. Campers get an experience of a lifetime while sleeping and playing under the stars. Overnights begin at 4:00 pm; campers are provided an afternoon snack, dinner, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Campers should bring a change of clothes for the next day, a sleeping bag, and toiletries.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Quality programs & caring staff
- Inclusive program
- Programming that offers a range of activities
- Focus on camper choice and kid-planning
- Small groups and a high staff ratio
- Awesome Open Air Accommodations
- ACA Accreditation and excellent safety record
- We serve boys and girls 6-16 years old
- Beautiful natural setting with 7 acres of privacy and surrounded by Balboa Park
Early Bird Price $85
(Week of Pricing increases to $110)
- All activities, Rope Quest, Capture the Flag, Archery, etc.
- All meals and boarding
- and FUN!
Camp CaHiTo Overnight Camp is perfect for first-time and experienced campers alike! Participate in exciting activities like no other. Campers can choose from traditional camp activities and electives such as archery, rope quest, art & crafts, and more. CaHiTo Overnights also showcase our most popular activities, games, and traditions, such as smores and a movie under the stars.
What should campers bring to Camp?
- Swimsuit (Water Day is Thursday, and ALL campers will have the opportunity to use the Giant Inflatable Water Slide and/or Slip n Slide at Camp.)
- Sleep Clothes
- Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
(Age of Camper at start of Camp)
Starflight: 6-7 years old
Adventure: 8-10 years old
Discovery: 11-13 years old