Overnights are available for Campers 6-16 years old. Make your camper's experience at Camp CaHiTo one of a kind. Campers get an experience of a lifetime while sleeping and playing under the stars. Overnights begin at 4:00 pm; campers are provided an afternoon snack, dinner, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Campers should bring a change of clothes for the next day, a sleeping bag, and toiletries.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Quality programs & caring staff
- Inclusive program
- Programming that offers a range of activities
- Focus on camper choice and kid-planning
- Small groups and a high staff ratio
- Awesome Open Air Accommodations
- ACA Accreditation and excellent safety record
- We serve boys and girls 6-16 years old
- Beautiful natural setting with 7 acres of privacy and surrounded by Balboa Park
Price $85 Includes
- All activities, Rope Quest, Capture the Flag, Archery, etc.
- All meals and boarding
- and FUN!
Camp CaHiTo Overnight Camp is perfect for first-time and experienced campers alike! Participate in exciting activities like no other. Ca ers can choose from traditional camp activities and electives such as archery, rope quest, art & crafts, and more. O CaHiTo Overnight Camp also showcases our most popular activities, games, and traditions, such as smores and a movie under the stars.
See registration for availability.
Our staff works hard to ensure an age-appropriate, inclusive, supervised, and fun camp experience for every camper. At Camp CaHiTo Overnight Camp, we sleep under the stars on cots. Camp CaHiTo is accredited by the American Camp Association, following over 300 national standards for health and safety, and has an on-call nurse and director team available 24/7 during the camp program.
At Camp CaHiTo, we work hard with each camper to help them get the most out of their camp experience. Whether we are developing new skills such as independence and teamwork through a shared living environment, discovering new passions with the choice of dozens of electives, or making new friends while playing games. Camp CaHiTo is a great place to learn new skills while having an absolute blast!
What should campers bring to Camp?
- Swimsuit (Water Day is Thursday, and ALL campers will have the opportunity to use the Giant Inflatable Water Slide and/or Slip n Slide at Camp.)
- Sleep Clothes
- Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant
(Age of Camper at start of Camp)
Starflight: 6-7 years old
Adventure: 8-10 years old
Discovery: 11-13 years old
If you have additional questions about our Overnight Camp, check out our frequently asked questions and/or contact our office staff at 619-291-8985 or email [email protected].
Camp Fire SD Membership All campers are required to become a Camp Fire SD member for $25.Benefits include but are not limited to Member Only Discounts, Newsletters, and Events. Membership is valid for 365 days. Remember, when registering for future camps to use your same login credentials, Membership Fees purchased in separate family accounts are non-refundable.