3101 Balboa Dr
Due to the new directives from San Diego County Health and California Department of Public Health regarding gatherings and social distancing, we have decided to Cancel the following Spring Break Camps for March. Currently, March 23rd-27th and March 30th-3rd Camps will receive full refunds, including membership fees (if applicable). Spring Camps will resume on April 6th, unless conditions call for an extension.
We regret any inconvenience this causes to our families. We appreciate your support of Camp Fire San Diego – Camp CaHiTo and your understanding during this time. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we will continue to share relevant updates with you as they become available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office at 619-291-8985 or Contact Us.