3101 Balboa Dr
COVID-19 Response & FAQs
In accordance with guidance from the CDC, San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency, California Department of Public Health, and the American Camping Association
Currently, all May and June Camps have been Cancelled.
California residents have been asked to stay at home unless necessary. Summer Camps will begin July 6th unless conditions call for an extension.
Notice to our Families
The safety and health of all of our campers and staff is always our highest priority. Due to the continued directives from San Diego County Health and California Department of Public Health regarding gatherings and social distancing, we have decided to cancel our May and June Camps. We will continue to look for guidance from San Diego County and the CDC and will take every precaution to reopen safely. As of right now, we do not know when camps will run.
If you are registered for a May or June Camp, we would be happy to issue a credit for future use. Alternatively, you may request a refund, or choose, to donate the fees paid to Camp Fire San Diego to help support our organization and allow us to continue to support our community for the future. If we do not hear from you by May 22nd, we will issue you a credit for June; credits are valid for three years from the date they are issued. To initiate your request, please email us back at [email protected].
We regret any inconvenience this causes to our families. We appreciate your support of Camp Fire San Diego – Camp CaHiTo and your understanding during this time. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office at 619-291-8985 or email [email protected].