How Can We Help?

Can children from outside the U.S. attend?

You are here:

Families from outside the U.S. can absolutely attend camp and we have had campers whose native language is not English attend in the past. Typically, they have enjoyed themselves and been able to successfully participate in camp

Below are a few points that will help you to complete register. First, our registration system will not let you input a physical address from outside of the US. This is because we want to have your local information (i.e. where you are staying while in the US). You can provide the address of your hotel, friends’ house, where ever. Also, the fields for Doctor, Dentist, and Health Insurance are required fields. For the Doctor/Dentist, you can simply put in ‘None local’ and then a fake number 555-555-5555. But the Health Insurance is different.

As a part of registration, we have all parents accept a waiver of liability and assumption of risks stating that they understand they are responsible for providing medical insurance coverage and are responsible for the costs of any medical treatment not covered by medical insurance in the unlikely event of an accident or injury at camp. Acceptance of these terms is a requirement during registration. We know that short-term travel medical insurance does exist, so perhaps that is something you may want to look into.