What is the Drop Off & Pick Up Procedure?
Parents must walk their child(ren) to the front of Camp for check-in each day and must answer the following questions. Parents will not be allowed onsite
- Has your child had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, or a rash in the last 72 hours?
- Has your child been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you or your child traveled internationally in the last two weeks?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, your child will not be admitted into the program and you will be asked to return when you are able to answer no. If you pass the verbal screening, your child will have their temperature checked.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all campers and staff before check-in. Any camper with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend camp that day.
- If lower than 100.4 F – Member may enter the camp and proceed to handwash station.
- If 100.4 F or higher – Member will be sent home until fever-free without fever-reducing medication for at least 72 hours. If members begin exhibiting symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, or a rash staff will notify parents immediately. Parents are expected to pick up their children as soon as possible.
We have streamlined our Drop Off & Pick Up System with our new CaHiTo Check-In/Out System. Each Camper will receive a CaHiTo Badge Sticker at Check-In which they will be required to wear throughout the day. At the end of the day, we will scan the Campers Badge and Check the Authorized Pick Up’s ID to the names on file, please remember to bring a Government Issued ID every time for Pick Up.
We will also have Self-Service Kiosks for Drop Off if you don’t have questions visit our Self-Service Kiosk and Check-In your Camper with the Campers Name or Phone Number on file. Staff will be on hand to help at Kiosks and to direct Campers to their Campsite.