What is your Tax ID?

You are here:

Our Tax ID is 95-1643986

If you need a detailed receipt for FSA or dependent care expenses, you can find one in your account. Just login and click the link for receipts in the upper right hand corner.

Keep Updated

Sign up today for our newsletter, don't miss out on our Upcoming Camp Offerings & Savings.
Email address
Last Name
Secure and Spam free...