Check out all of our Upcoming Spring Camps
Camps running March 18th - April 26th, 2019
Camp CaHiTo day camps in Balboa Park have various themes to choose from and different activities each day; activities include hiking, archery, arts and crafts, sports, singing, swimming and much more.
Camp CaHiTo located at 3101 Balboa Drive, San Diego, CA 92101. The west side of Balboa Park, conveniently located in Balboa Park near I-5 and the 163 freeways. The official traditional day camp hours are 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Drop off begins at 8:30 am and pick up needs to be by 3:30 pm. We do offer extended hours for a nominal additional fee, and morning extended hours start at 6:30 am and after hours end promptly at 6:00 pm. A snack will be provided during the pm extended hours.
What campers should bring to Camp
- A lunch. Refrigeration is not available; please do not send perishable foods. A small snack will be provided every day, or you can bring your own.
- A Water bottle with your campers names on it.
- Comfortable play clothes, as campers, WILL get dirty.
- Closed toed shoes and socks required. No sandals or open back shoes.
- A hat or cap and sunscreen.
(Age of Camper at start of Camp)
Starflight: 5-7 years old
Adventure: 8-10 years old
Discovery: 11-13 years old
DASH/CIT: Entering 9-12th Grade in the Fall
Camp Fire SD Membership
All campers must be a Camp Fire SD member for $25. Benefits include Member Only Discounts, Newsletters, Event Notification and optional Club Programming. Membership is valid for 365 days.